Mornings (Monday-Friday) 5:00 AM-7:30 AM
Evenings (Monday-Friday) 5:30 PM- 10:00 PM
Weekends (Saturday/Sunday) 5:00 AM-10:00 PM
In the event of a school event or other facility activity, the fitness center may be closed. Signs will be posted to notify members of the closure.
• Access is granted solely to the fitness center and walking track. Access to other parts of the building is prohibited.
• Restroom use is limited to the restroom located in the fitness room.
• No showers are available. The locker rooms are for student use only.
• No food or drink is allowed in the fitness center. Bottled water is permitted.
• No alcohol, tobacco, or other drugs may be brought onto premises.
• Do not block doorways or fire exits. Doors cannot be propped open.
• Unauthorized persons are not allowed in fitness center.
• Minors (under 18) must be accompanied by a parent. No exceptions.
• No one under the age of 12 is allowed in the fitness center (6th grade and up).
• Turn off lights, music, TV, and motorized equipment when leaving.
• If equipment is broken or needs repair, notify the office immediately.
• Use of facilities is without supervision or instruction by school personnel.
• Individuals should follow all equipment instructions, posted signs and should use appropriate safety techniques.
• User agrees to be responsible for any physical damage or loss to premises, except for normal wear and tear, caused by user or user’s participants.
• Fees must be paid and indemnity waiver must be on file before using the fitness center.
• At the end of the membership period, the fob card(s) must be returned or a $5 fee per card will be paid.